Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: AG Fashion Show in Leesburge VA

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cmd210's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is anyone thinking about attending the AG Fashion Show in Leesburge VA in March? I would love to go, but I really don't have anyone to go with. I am a twenty-something without any kids and my mom lives out of state. Would anyone be interested in meeting me at the show? I hope this doesn't sound too creepy or desperate. I just want to go, have a good time, donate some money to a good charity and have the chance to win some AG things!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Aussiemum's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="royalblue"> Could you tell me a little more about it - or where i could find some more info ??

    This is the first ive heard of it, and i only live approx. 20 mins from Leesburg...I have a friend who is also interested so maybe all 3 of us could meet up there... [img]smile.gif[/img] I would LOVE to go if there is a chance of winning AG STUFF... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    (Im a 40 yr old with 4 older kids who have NO interest in AG in ALL; my friend is a 36 yr old with 5 kids who she wouldnt want to take anyway...hahahaha)

    Tracey </font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where can I find information on this? I live in Arlington and would love to go with my 10 year old daughter and would love to meet up with you.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I live in Ashburn. This show is hosted by Blueridge Speech and Hearing usually. I have only heard wonderful things about it. I think it would be very fun to meet up with some board members there! From what I understand, it fills up very quickly. I can try to find out more info if you all would like.

    Shelly

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Aussiemum's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="ROYALBLUE">
    Its the weekend of May 6th and if you click on the locator link at the bottom it has the address of where it will be held in Leesburg ... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    **AMERICAN GIRL FASHION SHOW**

    WOW !! It looks REALLY good and looks like a lot of fun.......

    Another link:
    ** AG FASHION SHOW**

    </font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 02, 2006 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Aussiemum ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cmd210's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great, I am glad that there are others interested in going!

    Thanks for posting the link, Aussiemum. You beat me to it. I hope there are still tickets available.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cmd210's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I called Blueridge Speech and Hearing and the lady on the phone said the tickets will go on sale the last week of March. The tickets will be $35 and there will be shows on May 6 and 7. I definately want to go now. Hopefully tickets won't sell out too quickly so some of us can meet at one of the shows.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to go, too, but there are other more important things that I get to attend on April 12th, and they cost too much money. So I don't think I deserve a fashion show in May. I don't want to spend all of my mom's money...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think we should all definitely try to get together for this. We'll have to figure out whether the 6th or 7th is better.

    Laura -

    I didn't realize that you were close enough to possibly go. Are you sure you can't make it? Tell us about your special event in April!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Molly-Felicity:
    I think we should all definitely try to get together for this. We'll have to figure out whether the 6th or 7th is better.

    Laura -

    I didn't realize that you were close enough to possibly go. Are you sure you can't make it? Tell us about your special event in April!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I'm not THAT close, but we've driven that far before. It is in the same state at least.

    My special event in April revolves around AGPNY and NYC theatre. Mainly theatre, though. My mom and I got tickets to Julia Roberts' new play, "Three Days of Rain." I'm so excited because I've never seen NY theater and Julia is my most favorite actress! I'll be in the same room as her for once in my life...

    AGP is exciting, too, because I've only been once...and this time I'll get to meet a HB friend there...actually more than one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •